The HyperCyt® Autosampler is a flexible High Capacity Flow platform to give your state-of-the-art flow cytometer higher throughput when running experiments in microplate format.
- Increase your productivity without buying a new flow cytometer.
- Get the decision making results you need in a fraction of the time.
- Save money with reduced cell and reagent costs.
- Sample a 96 well plate in as little as 3 minutes, or a 384-well plate in 12 minutes.
- Choose to sample as little as a microliter per well, or more than a milliliter-with no sample waste.
HyperCyt connects to your flow cytometer inlet, and using the HyperCyt sample handling technology, transfers samples from the wells of a 96- or 384-well microplate to the flow cytometer in a rapid sequential fashion. This method is the most cost-effective, rapid and efficient way to screen compound or antibody libraries using flow cytometry.
The HyperCyt System is supplied with HyperView® screening software, which allows you to design, run and analyze your cytometry data, transforming it into plate level screening results.
Optional flow cytometer-specific automation software is available so that the HyperCyt can control your flow cytometer and collect the data files automatically.
If you are in a multi-user environment, you can upgrade to IntelliCyt® Data Manager, the server-based version of the HyperView® Screening software that provides the ability for multiple researchers to access and share data.